Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Tales of Alicia Event


To spread the Christmas spirit on Peperoholic, this will be an event where you may have a chance to play Alicia if you cannot sign-up due to restrictions. This is a chance to show your true passion on why you would like to play this game and you may be rewarded for your efforts.

I want you to write a simple letter explaining why you would like a chance to play Alicia. Depending on how much effort I see in your descriptions, it'll give you a higher chance of me selecting you as a winner.

I will only pick the best five letters until New Years Day, 1-1-12.

Send your submissions to my E-mail address: rich@peperoholic.com. To make it easier for me to find your letters, include the subject, "Tales of Alicia Event Letter" so it'll make it easier for me on who is participating. Thank you and get creative




Event Ends on Monday, January 01, 2012 - 12:00 AM (EST)

7 comments:

You should really consider making this kind of event for Pangya KR Account as well.

How kind of you Rich.
Can you do this for other KR games too ?

I'm very familiar when it comes to Gametree, but other Korean MMOs I cannot.

There's really no high demand to play foreign Pangya server these days. Especially I'm the lone survivor on Pangya KR that even I'm barely over there too lol. Unless otherwise, that it's something I'm not seeing yet.

I'm on KR every so often, usually at some lolwut time of night. I really should get on Alicia more since I do find it interesting as far as racing games go haha.

I'd be more than happy to play with you if I have the account to play on pangya korea. Actually, the main reason I'm interested in playing there is mostly curiosity, and I would be very happy if you could help me with the Gametree account registration there (wishful thinking, but I'm trying lol)

Also happy new year and thanks for posting lots of info about games (I learnt about Catherine here) and pangya especially. :)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...