Thursday, October 25, 2012

Elemental Mascots & New Nell Outfits

Boo! I've become quite a ghost myself last month, but here I am again sharing what Pangya Korea has updated today. Korea has updated a new lottery rare with four mascots and hand tattoos. The same candy box drop event is back, but there will be a new hat that may disappear when you wear it. Spooky! Lastly, Nell gets some new outfits in the shop.

 
Now that Pangya Global knows about the Elemental Clubsets, there will be Elemental Mascots that resembles it. Korea's 75th scratch rare releases four mascots of fire, wind, water, and earth. More hand tattoos are also available for Nuri and Arin. Instead of having four mascots to win from the lottery, there are only fire and wind. So two mascots and the hand tattoos will have a total of 4 rares in this set.



Cadie Cauldron Change
Fire < --- > Water
Wind < --- > Earth


Fire Spirit
- For each turn, your impact zone may increase by +2 pixels for one shot.
- Gain +10 pang for each successful Pangya shot.
- All stats +1


Water Spirit
- For each turn, your impact zone may increase by +2 pixels for one shot.
- Gain +10 pang for each successful Pangya shot.
- Combo gauge increases even when making a powershot.


Wind Spirit
- For each turn, your impact zone may increase by +2 pixels for one shot.
- Gain +10 pang for each successful Pangya shot.
- Receive 22 units (2/3 of a bar) on your combo gauge at the start of the round.


Earth Spirit
- For each turn, your impact zone may increase by +2 pixels for one shot.
- Gain +10 pang for each successful Pangya shot.
- Each successful Pangya shot give +1 more unit.






Nell receives new outfits with 2 different colors and a new wig. It will remain permanent in the shop, however it cannot be rented. I guess they are desperate for money. The outfit does look familiar doesn't it?

Other Notices
Ellie & Tori caddies have sound fx now. Not sure if Global has this implemented or not, but just throwing that out there.

And since Global server is running the same Halloween event like Korea, there's no reason for me to explain that one. 

21 comments:

Woo~hoo finally a new update from you!

Those mascots o.e

Good to see Peperoholic back, I regularly check here. (b >w<)b

I'm quite annoyed with these elemental clubs. Personally the style isn't too impressive but of course they have 1 power more than the soul master clubs, and extra accuracy and curve.

1 power isn't much but those were the previous highest power clubs (or tied with another) so that's annoying.

I wouldn't mind even if they had the same stats but higher AND easier to get arguably. I ended up spending over $100 on the stupid gacha for the soul reaper clubs and that was with only 1 rare in the pool, then had to grind the stupid event like crazy to get the upgrade ticket.

What happened to keeping some semblance of consistency with gacha clubsets and what was considered the highest they'd release for certain stats...

That said...What's your opinion on the mascots? I'm going to try to resist but that fire one looks quite tempting. Combined with the fact I'm already using the eon ring...another +1 to all stats could be quite nice.

Now I wish I didn't waste all my extra gacha coins on the last gacha (in 2x rate and got nothing ofc) after I'd gotten the twins caddies.

Thanks Sweatdrop~ ^^ It's good to see you're still around (and alive).

Think I'd only really want that Wind mascot, the Fire one isn't bad though. And what I was expecting to be the Gothic set for Nell is just a shop item? Lol, ok. And it's called "Gold Ribbon Red Dress" and "Gold Ribbon Black Dress". Korea sure is creative!! The wig is nice though ...

It's been awhile since I last played, but lets see if my opinion would make sense.

I believe the all stats +1 wouldn't be necessary due to clubsets having card slots on them. There's your free stats right there. I feel the water spirit would be best if you want easy high score that involves plenty of powershots while building up your combo gauge.

I got the wind spirit so I think I'll stick with that one. If I ever play that is, haha.

Yep, that's what they are calling it. You know Korean? :O

Ah thanks. Been away for quite awhile huh?

I feel like I already have more powershots than I know what to do with, especially considering lack of a 4th bar glove. Not even the sr quma card either. Guess I either should use more powershots than I do lol.

Yeah, I started learning it at Uni at the start of the year. I don't know much though, but I can read it pretty easily.

Thought you were gonna be in TERA for the rest of the year. hehe. I just got Luka and Kaito with their Vocaloid 2 event so I'm kinda playing again. I've waited 2 years for that Luka outfit. >_< Oh and I'm really like the new scratch system. Got Nuri's in 50 cards then reached 100th to get Arin's tats. Now I'm trying to get back Arin's runes that I sold last year lol.

How did you know?! Yeah I'm still playing it hardcore.

As for scratching, I may have found a trick on how to win so easily. It could be that I get lucky, but from the past 5-6 months, I've been scratching on Natural Server and I've always get a rare within a few tries. The mascot I got only took me 6 scratches.

Someone still plays KR huh, good to know. : )

I know that feeling haha. I didn't think the day would come when KR would get all the Vocaloid sets so I'll make sure to get Kooh/Kaz's this time around. (Not to mention dat Nell set)

Thankfully I am not too interested in the ga-*COUGH* scratch rare this time around so I'll be able to store more cards.

for a moment I thought you'd been kidnapped

Sweet :D I'll be sure to do that next time if they put new wings. XD I've watched some of your TERA vids on youtube and that gave me pretty much an idea what you've been up to. ;)

I'm not really excited for this but... looks nice

I love you Rich, please don't go away from me again or i'll have to kidnap you.

Welcome back. Looks liek you were taking a break, just like me.

So, full t14 +12 with visionmaker set now? :D

Thanks for posting again, I don't know where else to look for good pictures and I always want to know what the latest clothing sets are :d I'm glad I don't like Nell's enough to buy, since I'm not even going to have enough money for...anything else I want..ever..hah. I'd been looking forward to the redblack dress for the poofy sleeves, but it just doesn't stand out.

The elements are cute, I'd like water for the effect, but fire looks cutest! I'll never see them though, because I wouldn't gacha for that.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...