Friday, July 27, 2012

2012 Pangya Swimsuits


It sure is hot outside. It's been Pangya's tradition to release new Gacha swimsuits every summer of the year. If you remembered how they handled the 2011 swimsuit version, then you will be familiar with how this Gacha set will be setup then.

In case you need a refresher, when you win a swimsuit set, you will receive a bonus item that is paired up with that specific character. Swimsuits will also have a separate top and bottom equipment for lots of customizable attires.


So if I've won Hana's set --->


--- > That means I'll get Nuri's jacket as a bonus.

Nuri Set = Hana's Cute Ribbon Straw Hat bonus
Hana Set = Nuri's Jade Vest bonus
Azer Set = Lucia's Violet Swimsuit bonus
Cecilia Set = Kaz's Plum Short Jacket bonus
Max Set = Arin's Wet Shirt bonus
Kooh Set = Nell's Icey One Piece bonus
Arin Set = Max's Devil Wing Tattoo bonus
Kaz Set = Cecilia's Midnight Blue Swimsuit bonus
Lucia Set = Azer's Naval Beach bonus
Nell Set = Kooh's Orange Heart Two Piece bonus
(Item names are in Korean so it may differ on Global server. You can check Japan's Gacha screenshots for more viewing angles)

If you want to know specific stats on these swimsuits, let me know on the comment box below. An important note you should remember is that you cannot compare Japan's stats to the Korean version that Global server will get. For example, Hana's hair gives spinslot +3 while Japan are spinslot +2 and curve +1.


There's something on Pangya Japan that I don't think Korea has. A split watermelon hat that you get from an event. I don't like wearing head gears that gives character's default hairstyle, but I wouldn't mind wearing this one for once.


This is me mixing the 2012 swimsuit gear for Hana and Nell on whatever gear I think fits with it. Get customizing!


I think the 2012 swimsuit set is decent, but nothing extraordinary. Even though this is a seasonal outfit that you may only wear during summer, the hairstyle can be used for anything to make it worthwhile to get.

18 comments:

hihi ^^ I would like to know Hana's stats

Here you go. Her bonus hat is also Spinslot +3 as well.

im guesing its gonna be gacha then for the US =3= (hategachaandwantspangyatobejusliketheotheronesonlyinenglish)

hey sweatdrop, i was just wondering. you know the pangya .pak files and how if u extract them you may be able to view their 3d models? well i was just wondering how and what program you use to see the 3d models with since i would love to view them. i have seen all the diferant files and tryed everything i can but i cant find out how or where u get a 3d model viewer thats compatible with pangyas files. if u can please get back to me asap it would be much apreseated.

The Lucia has a hair without the glasses that can be exchanged in the cadie's cauldron.

I use Metasequoia to see MPET in 3D, but only to see the MPET, and not of to see the entire body in 3D, only on the MPET (body), HSreina uses the 3DMax to view, but I think the best Metasequoia because it occupies little memory and of to see the MPET in 3D.
This is the link of Metasequoia and have a archive .exe to convert the .mpet to .mqo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c6w56zw8a7f323g

Got Nell's like I wanted. I may go for Kooh's but I don't know if I want it quite that badly lol.

I asked this once before but I don't think it was ever answered, who is the artist that did these images!? I know nyanya and easycrew but I dunno who this is and I really want to find their pixiv or something and view their art (and maybe save it for later viewing/personal useage).

crap...I said I won't be spending anymore $$ from semi pangya retirement, but it looks like I'll be trying for some swimmies....

Well the only one I can think of that usually does illustrations for Pangya is KAMDIA. Not sure if that's the one or not though.

I'm sure prices on KR will continue to drop much lower the more we wait. Besides, we are talking about Kooh here.

I haven't done these kind of stuff in a long time and I've never really explained it to anyone to know what needs to be known. There's a unpacker tool by HSReina that I use, and then you need some kinda of converter to turn each models files into some .mpet(?) format that is compatible with Metasequoia. Sorry, that's the only thing I can remember from the top of my head. I'm not really into this stuff anymore.

Ferreira are those images of cauldron from a private server? If yes is season5 available to create a private server?

Yeah, true enough. I suppose it won't hurt getting it within a couple weeks haha.

won my Hana set yst night ^^ and I got Lucia's too

no, is a private private season 4.9, because it has no files available of season 5 to create a private sever.

Yes, the HSReina Unpacker extracts the files, and the file of 3D characters is the file .mpet, on file .rar what I created with files from Metasequoia has files converters, which converts files .mpet in files .mqo, so you can open the file in Metasequoia.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...