Thursday, May 3, 2012

Large Shop Update on Pangya KR

Pangya KR has added twelve outfit sets in the shop that was released this week. Some of these outfits has been released before on other Pangya servers while most of them are brand new. You may spot a few familiar outfits that you have seen before from the illustrations. It's about time Pangya has started to release outfits in the shop for once and hopefully other servers should receive this update in the near future. Players who are discouraged to gamble outfit sets in the lottery system will enjoy these sets since they turned out great.



Biker Vest
Power+1/Slot+2
Biker Ripped Jeans
Control+1/Slot+4
Biker Shoes
Control+1
Biker Bandana
Spin+1/Slot+1
Biker Gloves
Spin+1
Cost: Cookies
Rentable: Yes




Mochi One Piece
Power+1/Slot+2
Control+1/Slot+3
Spin+1/Slot+1
Mochi Striped Shoes
Accuracy+1/Slot+2
Cost: Cookies
Rentable: Yes




Pink Training Suit
Power+1/Slot+2
Control+1/Slot+2
Pink Leggings
Curve+1
Cost: 88,000PP Suit & 32,000PP Shoe
Rentable: No




Wiz Snow Coat
Power+1/Slot+2
Control+1/Slot+3
Wiz Snow Boots
Spin+1
Wiz Snow Hat
Spin+1/Slot+1
Cost: Cookies
Rentable: Yes




Brown Trendy Shirt
Power+1/Slot+2
Brown Shorts
Control+1/Slot+3
Brown Trendy Hat
Spin+1/Slot+1
Short Brown Boots
Spin+1
Cost: Cookies
Rentable: Yes




Schwarz Inspector Uniform
Power+1/Slot+2
Control+1/Slot+3
Schwarz Inspector Gauntlet
Spin+1/Slot+1
Schwarz Inspector Boots
Spin+1
Inspector Bang Haircut
Spin+1/Slot+1
Cost: Cookies
Rentable: Yes




Suit Coat
Power+1/Slot+2
Control+1/Slot+3
Suit Gloves
Spin+1
Suit Sandals
Curve+1
Bunny Ears
Spin+1/Slot+1
Cost: Pangs = Whole Set for 520,000PP
Rentable: No

There are more outfits available for Kaz and Arin that you can check out along with the rest of the released sets here. I'm impressed with this update, just wished it came out sooner though. The quality of these outfits are superb.

20 comments:

Finally some clothes in the shop, hopes that global will do that soon as well

I went and logged in for the first time in a few months myself. I gotta say, really liking some of these outfits but like you said, they could have done this quite a bit earlier haha. Also, I must've been gone longer than I thought cause I noticed they added more caddie skins in shop as well. (although this could've been from a prior update, I don't know to be honest)

Wow...! So cool, especially for Lucia's Wiz Outfit, I was looking forward to it :) I was right not to play gacha, I'll just rent this for pangs when I'll play again.

Wow...! So cool, especially for Lucia's Wiz Outfit, I was looking forward to it :) I was right not to play gacha, I'll just rent this for pangs when I'll play again.

Wow...! So cool, especially for Lucia's Wiz Outfit, I was looking forward to it :) I was right not to play gacha, I'll just rent this for pangs when I'll play again.

Wow...! So cool, especially for Lucia's Wiz Outfit, I was looking forward to it :) I was right not to play gacha, I'll just rent this for pangs when I'll play again.

For some reason, I like more these outfits than the gacha ones...

*facepalm* Azer kinda looks like Hard Gay =.="

OOOMMMGGGGG. I so want some of these.

Lucia's Cowgirl... her Wiz set, and Kooh's...
I hope Global brings these out, , they look fantastic, and I'd actually be willing to buy the few that I do like.

the hair of Mozzy set should be that way,equal the hair of Hello Kitty.
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee436/peperoguy/hellokittyjapan.jpg
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee436/peperoguy/Peperoholic/b0007855_4d5a2f566f945.jpg
http://pds18.egloos.com/pmf/201008/09/55/b0007855_4c5fd3c149a63.jpg

I find it ironic having new clothes than new updates on improving the game system or features.Even if these clothes were gamble items or direct buy, the mere fact that Pangya continues to bombard us with clothes means developers/publishers haven't really grasped Pangya's potential to be more than just a Dress-up game.. Oh well, carry on..

Yeah the new caddie skins that Japan received first around a year ago finally arrived in Pangya KR I think two weeks ago? As I'm repeating myself again, I wished they released those new skins way earlier cause I really like that bunny Pippin and ninja Quma design.

A beer bellied Hard Gay~

Now that you mentioned it, it's missing that hair design. I wonder if someone has mentioned about it now and if they will make adjustments to it or not.

Indeed. Constantly changing my character's appearance has become tiring for me as well. I need a new system that will make me play the game again *cough* daily missions & rewards *cough cough*.

Ah ha, that explains it then. Yeah, a lot of stuff caught me off guard when I logged in for the first time in forever, (server change especially) I really think you're gonna hit like lv 60 before the week's end at your pace in Tera haha.

I almost forgotten to post about this mysterious token that came in my mailbox. Maybe you get this token once per day? Someone on the Pangya KR boards asked about this token and the GMs only responded with their "wait and see" approach.

Mystery token (Bronze)
- A symbols shows a mysterious question mark. No one knows its purpose or value yet.
- This can be exchanged for something special. So hold onto this.

Another mysterious item, what about that Abbot card? lol

And the hair Wiz Snow of Lucia is also different from the illustration, but the hair is cute :)
The hair more similar to the illustration is the hair of the Assassin Combat Set, but not is same.

Lucia gets shorts in this update. That in itself is something new.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...