Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Pangya Stats

After playing Pangya for over 5 years, I'm pretty content on how much I've learned and accomplished through the years. I had enough experience where I'm able to read ball slopes, wind angles, modifying elevation differences, and green slopes decently. I use a small notepad that's dedicated on taking notes for specific courses and other things too. It looks like I have everything I need to make really good scores right? Well I was until my motivation dropped to the point where I've stopped playing competitively anymore.

I can't remember the last time I ever played seriously. I barely take the time to make accurate shots. I just shoot and hope it goes in. If it doesn't go in, I shrug it off and move on to the next hole. Now I'm getting into that habit where I just play casually. So I've been playing casually and it's actually not that bad than you think. Aiming for perfection in this game is like attempting to climb a mountain without ever losing your grip at least once. You have to be patient and focus enough where any minor error could effectively lose your grip of the game's fun factor. It's really a chore to make records and I never quit any of the matches even if I do poorly. Most importantly, I don't have enough time on improving my records anymore.

I should thank Abacus Archives for showing me an easier method on reading green slope. The method has been said to work sometimes, but mostly when I try this method on a hole I've never done before, it'll go in about 70% of the time. And if it doesn't go in, it gets really close and I make notes on what I need to adjust for next time.

So let's start by checking out how my Global and Korea stats look like right now.


I really don't play Global servers anymore. Probably the last time I've played a game was back in... September of last year? Well I can't really count this as my strongest point since I play on the Korean servers. So let's move on to a Pangya server that I initially play.


This is my stats from Season 1 all the way to Open Tournament. My overall performance looks pretty steady to me. I'm glad to pull some 5 digit pang amount on several courses. My average score around 45 shots is quite hard to keep it that low so I'm surprised to see that on my info. I did manage to collect quite a variety of trophies, and I even forgotten that I went as far as Pro Level 3. My Open Tournament Pangya rate is actually 98.6 % that I'm proud of. I remember back in Season 2 where hitting Pangya became an obstacle to me, but now that thought has completely disappeared.

If I continue to play and gather more notes, I'm positive I can get scores way better than that. Well the problem about that is that I'm not playing. Sounds impossible to get better if I don't play right? So whenever I get around to playing again is a question that I can't even answer myself yet. Guess only time will tell at this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...