Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A New Update Has Entered The Ring

Today is the day I've been waiting for on Super Street Fighter 4. A huge downloadable content is available for both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 that will immerse us with the new arcade edition patch as well as four new fighters on top of it, and more other additions involved.


Yun vs. Yang


Evil Ryu vs. Oni


My most prominent change I will enjoy for my main fighter is Makoto. All of her new changes will make her even more dominant than ever before.
● Stamina increase from 950 to 1000
● Crouching Light Kick has more range
● Crouching Hard Punch has slightly more active frames.
● EX Hayate now breaks armor and has a slightly faster start up.
● Forward and back dash are faster, total animation frames were decreased.
● Fukiage (Upwards Punch) when Makoto's arm is fully extended, the hittable box from her chest up has been almost completely removed.
and more
I will be getting this content for my PS3 for $14.99. I haven't been practicing for awhile since I was waiting for the balancing tweaks to come in before I spend my time on it.


I like both Yun and Yang's music. Here's a sample that I recorded from the game. The official soundtrack of the new songs from Arcade Edition won't be out until the end of this month in Japan. I might work on getting the rest of them up for my next music post available for download.

Yang's voice is done by Johnny Yong Bosch. Another reason why I want to give him a try.

My PSN is "sweatdrop" if you want to face my Makoto. Be sure you wear groin protection or use female fighters though. Seichusen Godanzuki!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...