Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gal Gun


Gal Gun is a first person rail shooter for the Xbox 360 where you fire your pheromones gun toward a horde of female schoolgirls who tries to win your affection. Apparently, this is caused by being struck with so many love arrows at once by some clumsy cupid, and now all the girls in school are falling for this guy you are controlling. You are given a choice to choose which girl you want to be with, and you'll have to battle your way through female admirers to get to your true love. Think of it like House of the Dead, but replace zombies with school girls.


These girls has different ways of attacking you with love notes upclose or affectionate words flying towards you from a far distance. You have your pheromones gun to keep them away from you.


Once you fired enough pheromones, you'll have a chance to select any girl on screen and get into some Doki-Doki mode where you are pitted with this single girl. When you zoom in closer to them, you can actually hear a voice going "doki-doki-doki-doki". If you don't know what "Doki" means, it's the sound of someone's heart beating fast. If you do it right, it looks like it recovers your health and boost your stats. I haven't figured out exactly how it works just yet.


I laughed that there's a panic button in this game that switches to an 8-bit screen in case someone comes in that you don't want them seeing you playing this game.


Oh yeah, the game's designer shows up like this during the interview from Dengeki.


I can't read Japanese, so to anyone who can translate Japanese good enough are welcomed to my channel when I cast this tonight on my Justin.TV channel around 8:00 PM Eastern Time. There's a lot of dialogue during cut-scenes and there's multiple choices that I'll need to answer back too. So I kind of like to know what's going on. I plan on playing this game all the way to the end if I can. I figured this game would be exclusive to Japan, but I read that they are thinking of releasing this title worldwide. We'll see about that.

images curiosity to andriasang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...