Monday, January 3, 2011

Gonna cast these games, dood!

Kyahh, dood! I should get back to broadcasting some games! I never got around to finishing "Can I Really Be the Hero" so I'll be playing it again on Justin.TV. The sequel will be coming out next week called "Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!" In the first game, someone ate Master Etna's ultra dessert, and now her panties is gone, dood! Now it's up to us, 1000 to be exact to set things right for our self-centered Master. I'll give it my Prinny best, dood!




 
The basic premise of "Can I Really Be the Hero" is that someone ate Etna's dessert and is pissed off. You have 1,000 Prinnies to go out and get the ingredients needed to make her ultra dessert in 10 hours, or in 10 stages. If they are successful, she will forgive those peon's stupidity and avoid getting the axe.


So I'll first play "Can I Really Be the Hero" then follow up with "Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!" when it release next week. Be on the watch sometime this week where I'll cast my first game project of 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...