Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to Peperoholic

I may have said goodbye on 2010, but what about 2011?! I'm back to blogging again after a much needed hiatus to work on my new life and deal with some personal matters. I am feeling out of practice from my year break of blogging, but I'll relearn and make progress like the old days.

I've first began around September to come up with some ideas on which direction I wanted to go for my new blog. The idea of keeping Pangya information that SLGaming was known for will remain the same, but I wanted to focus more on variety this time instead of one concentrated topic. I had to make some decisions to come up with a comfortable plan for myself.

Once my decision was made up, I was ready to begin on "Project Peperoholic" around October. I finished the basics, but I needed help on some things I wasn't good at. I requested help from several people to tell them privately that I'm going to open a new blog. After receiving their support, I felt like something is getting accomplished now.

The banner was done by Fresca again, and yes, that's Lucia in her waitress outfit serving me a box of Pepero on a platter. At first it was only going to be just me in the banner, but Fresca added the idea of including Lucia in there for laughs. I went along with his ingenious plan and further requested that she'll be serving my favorite snack on a platter in her waitress outfit.

After contemplating on a new name, I ended up using the project name: Peperoholic. So feel free to browse through the area before I begin on my new blog. I've been working on this site little by little and I felt that opening my new blog the beginning of next year will give me enough time to finish. So here we are, the day has arrived that I've secretly kept it hidden until now.

I would like to thank Shouko36d for the logo and watermark designs, Fresca for making my third banner, and Lasanta for the template design plan. With that said, I'm happy to be back and have a wonderful New Years Day of 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...