Monday, June 13, 2011

My Future Titles

I decided to construct a list of future titles for myself to see how many of my anticipated games I can look forward to. As I went through a list of games from the top of my head, I was quite surprised to see this many listed than I first imagined.

As for the new games on both Vita and 3DS, I won't be getting into them until very late from the initial release date. I'm certain I'll eventually get both of them when they start releasing more color variations and probably a new redesign look. I'm not into portable gaming much unless it's an exclusive game that's not available on consoles. When I'm out of the house, I won't have time to constantly stare at the screen like Keima.


Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
NIS America finally announced of Atelier Rorona sequel. It's coming this fall, but somebody mentioned September.


Atelier Meruru: Alchemist of Arland 3
Very engaging series I like to get into. Just see the boss fight for example. It's coming out in Japan this month.


Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk-2
RPG + fanservice + game references. I'll definitely try out the import version when it arrives this September.


Tales of Graces F
It has the most engaging battle system I've ever seen. And you can't compare the awesomeness of launching a beam from your back.


Tales of Xillia
Any Tales game is always a nice welcome to my RPG playlist.


Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
I never got into Disgaea that much, so I'm hoping this fourth game will convince me to get into the series more.


Soul Calibur V
Looks very polished and of course the ladies too.


Bleach: Soul Resurreccion
I usually don't bother with anime games, but this one really caught my interest when I checked out the trailer. Japan version comes out June and NA in August.


Catherine
I'll be playing it again since I want to experience the engaging conversation scenes in full English.


Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
I really enjoyed playing Frontier for the Wii, so I'm hoping this game will deliver my expectations.


Hatsune Miku Project Diva Dreamy Theater 2nd
Hard to resist HD Miku on the TV screen.


Final Fantasy XIII-2
No matter how it was, I'll still enjoy the game regardless. Having Serah participate in battle really surprised me.


Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Two engaging games with remastered visuals gives me enough reasons to replay them again.


The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
I'm still holding onto my dusted Wii console for this game. Coming this holiday 2011.


Metal Gear Solid: Rising​
I'm intrigued with the combat system to freely slash enemies and objects that cuts through in real-time.


Zone of the Enders HD Collection
I really hope this sells well so it will convince them to make a third installment for the PS3.


The Last Guardian
Breathtaking visuals unlike I've seen yet.


Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Seeing this title reminds me that I need to finish up the previous Sly games that I haven't done so yet.


Valkyria Chronicles 3
I'm still waiting on that announcement to release it here. It's already been out in Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...