Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Great Box Event Winnings

Last week on Pangya Japan and Korea server, they released an event where you collect four mythological creatures from the Chinese constellations. Each creatures represents a direction and a season of the year, and each has its own individual characteristics and origins. You can check it out here for more information.


Because of this event currently going on in Korea, I've actually started playing the game for once. It's about time Korea released an event that makes it worthwhile to play rather than doing events that takes place outside of the game. These creatures are fixed to come out on Hole 6, 12, and 18 to replace the annoyance luck drops. If the prizes aren't interesting to you, you can sell them to other players for some fast and easy pangs. This Great Box event will add a ton of pangs in the economy and everyone will be happy.


Sporty Pipin = Null
Nitro Pang Mastery = 2
Gold Card Ticket = 0
Silver Card Ticket = 0
Bronze Card Ticket = 4
Chocolate = 3
500,000 Pangs = 0
100,000 Pangs = 0
50,000 Pangs = 0
10,000 Pangs = 0
5,000 Pangs = 5
1,000 Pangs = 5
500 Pangs = 3
Total box opened: 22
I'm satisfied with my results, especially obtaining two Nitro Pang Masteries that I can save for double pang event. Those four bronze card tickets will really help for Nell's future rares that I can save up. I cannot win Sporty Pipin because I already have her before.


Won the 500,000 pang pouch and want to brag about it? Then let the ticker announcement do that for you. That's pure satisfaction right there.


Sporty Pipin should be easier to obtain since I'm seeing more players winning that caddie with few boxes opened. I already received her way back in 2007 during the crystal hunt event so that eliminates her automatically for me. But due to the caddies upgrade system, she's not all that great anymore. Too bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...