Friday, May 27, 2011

Guilty Gear x Blazblue Music Live 2011

This live performance was released on both DVD and CD that came out this month. This live event was held at Club Citta on 1/22/2011. There are 2 tracks of someone talking about the songs and 17 music tracks recorded with a mix of Daisuke Ishiwatari's masterpiece of both Guilty Gear and Blazblue. The remixes are decent to me, but it's still worth listening to for any fans of Ishiwatari's hardcore music.


Continuum Shift ("BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT" OP Theme)
This remix is not bad, though it doesn't strike it gold compared to the original. It does sound very similar to the original version, just different pitches played out on this opening.


noon tide ("GUILTY GEAR XX" Sol vs Ky Theme Song)
This theme sounds grand to me and I've never heard of it before. To be honest, I don't think I ever listened to any of Guilty Gear's music before. I know the composer also does Blazblue which I listen to very often.


Bang the Nail With Your Hammer ("BLAZBLUE" Bang Image Song)
The last choice I've picked for this is very manly. The song starts out with instrumental only, and once the loop starts again, the singer comes out of nowhere and delivers his manly voice.
Source: FFshrine
Download: Mediafire

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...