Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ys Origin Super Arrange Version


VS Origin is a Action RPG released for the PC version and in Japan only. I haven't gotten a chance to play it, but I've seen videos on how it looks. Not only it demonstrated an impressive battle system, but the music also drew me in. This is an arrangement version done by Yukihiro Jindo and published by Falcom. There are only 10 tracks available, but I do recommend to listen some of the arrangement and see what you think about it.


SCARLET TEMPEST
I really enjoy this song when electric violin starts on 0:26. After the next segment that begins on 1:34, the violin is replaced with the electric guitar instead that shows good variation towards this song. I do prefer the violin than the guitar version.


SILENT DESERT
I do feel the guitar intro dragged a little longer, but right at 0:40 is when it really picks up momentum. This song last about six minutes and it's still holds strong till the end.


SCARS OF THE DIVINE WING
The drums played on this arrangement did an excellent job that keeps up with the pace and intensity of this song.

Source
Downloadost
Download
Megaupload

1 comments:

Remarkable! Its actually awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea on the topic
of from this post.

my web page: plytki lazienkowe

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...