Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Platinum comes home!

Home consoles for Blazblue Continuum Shift will receive two awesome updates that I've been waiting for: Platinum the Trinity and the new version 1.03 update. Xbox 360 has received this today, and PS3 will have to wait until Thursday. Even though PSN will still be down upon release, you can still get the free patch when you launch the game up, but not Platinum for now. People are saying this is released only in Japan, but it's actually a global release since I was able to get it on my Xbox 360 just fine.

*click on image for larger view*


Don't make that face!


How could you beat up someone with a pleasant smile like that.


Those missiles may look innocent, but not when it blows up.


"Break Burst!"


"Dream Sally!"


"Don't look at my panties pervert!"


Backdash


Frying pan you to the ground.


"Oh Shi..."


"Nwagh! Massive Papercut!"


Nya Smash!


Divide.................. BUSTA!!!


Cure Dot Typhoon.


*Pokey Pokey*


Victory.

WARNING. Multiple images below this message will contain abuse of young magical Platinum being slashed, punched, burnt, and hit by a Deatu Spiku. For Platinum fans, viewer discretion is highly advised.


"This is bad. I think I should get the hell out of here quickly before someone sees this."


Can't... seem... to tech... fast enough...


"No! Don't cook me! I don't taste all that great!"


"Seriously! You could have cut me in half!"


"D'ow..."


"No tripping!"


"This back-off sign I made only makes them want to attack me even more..."


"No! Not the Deatu Spiku!"


*Pleh...*


"Ok ok! I'll stop attacking you so don't cry!"

I was curious about how Platinum's english voice sounded like, and it wasn't all that spectacular as I thought. First of all, I could barely hear it so I had to adjust the "voice only" volume to make out the lines. So I'll stick with the Japanese dub since I've been acquainted with it for a long time.

Platinum is a very fun character and easy to use. I've already prepared for this new installment by playing the PSP version for a bit before this released.


Did you know Platinum's 5A changes hand signs that resembles rock, paper, and scissors?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...