Wednesday, July 27, 2011

That Mature Atlus Game


Having already played the Japanese version, I'm quite familiar with how the game works. On Catherine, you control Vincent who is struggling about what to do with his love life. Now he's in a love triangle between two girls and the choices you make will result who you will be with, or possibility a different outcome.

I will be broadcasting this game live so time to stock up on pizza and beer to prepare my second playthrough. I will start on normal difficulty first and see how well I can handle these complex puzzles.

Which girl/ending will I try to tackle first? I'll give you a hint, in fact I'll spell the whole word out to you leaving only the initial letter remaining. That should make it easier! { _atherine }

Planned to start the cast tonight around 9:00PM GMT-5:00, hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...