Friday, March 4, 2011

Gotta catch 'em all again?

This brings back memories when I used to play Pokemon in elementary school. After that, I haven't touched any of the future released Pokemon versions. I was probably burnt out spending so many hours where I didn't want to see another Pokemon game again. When I look at Pokemon Black and White, I see a new renovation in the series with new visuals and more features that makes it look like a whole new Pokemon game. I feel strong about trying out this series again that will make me feel like I was a kid again. With so many new contents, I hope I'll be able to comprehend all of it at once. Remember, this is a guy who only played the first Pokemon game for the regular Game Boy, and is stepping up to play the newest version that will be coming out this Sunday in North America. The European version is already out.


I read about Triple Battles where you can have three-on-three Pokemon battles. So I assume the earlier Pokemon versions must of have tag team matches before? I'm sort of iffy about the Pokemon Musical. So let me get this straight, you dress up your Pokemon and have a performance or something? I remember Team Rocket, so now they have been replaced with Team Plasma. It looks like their ambition is still the same: steal Pokemons and cause trouble.


I noticed the Pokemons are actually moving in battle which is something I have never seen before. I'm glad they put a little bit of effort into implementing something like this. Even the attacks look more stylish than before. I noticed the buildings are shown in 3D perspective this time too. I've read that you will only come across the new Pokemons first before you see the old ones. The Legendary Pokemons looks cool too.

They really packed so many things to do where the game is more than beating gym leaders and to become a Pokemon master. This is about all I've research so far, and I don't think I've scratched the surface just yet. This game might actually give me something to do at work to kill some time.

I have my router setup where I can play online with my DS. I plan on getting the White version. So I'll update this post once I get my code. (Edit: And done)

Richy's Friend Code / Pokemon White
3138 5785 8985

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...