Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pokemon Progress Report #1

I'm going to be posting up my progress on Pokemon White on a random basis. So far I've collected 7 out of 8 gym badges. I've put about 35 hours into the game since I've been playing it during my spare time at work and in bed before I fall asleep. Playing this is really bringing me back memories when I was a kid. I did pick the Ms. short-shorts as my player and named her Richy. She's a lass and her nature is naughty. My Pokedex has collected up to 89 so far.

I have assembled a team of 6 Pokemon to battle by my side.


1) Gigalith - Sakuramaxx
Level 38 - 115 HP
Quiet nature - A little quick tempered


2) Swanna - Brad
Level 38 - 115 HP
Rash nature - Often dozes off


3) Cinccino - Carla
Level 39 - 112 HP
Gentle nature - Likes to thrash about


4) Duosion - Kappa
Level 40 - 114 HP
Mild nature - Likes to relax


5) Victini - Peperoguy
Level 42 - 146 HP
Jolly nature - Scatters things often


6) Serperior - Greeny
Level 46 - 138 HP
Timid nature - Likes to fight

Need to finish this as much as I can before next week arrives. Cause there's another new freakin' game coming out that I don't want to miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...