Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pokemon Progress Report #2

I've finally conquered the main story of the game, and the ending presentation turned out superb. It took me by surprise how much this game evolved to deliver a decent story that's more than to be a Pokemon master. I ended the game right at 37:28 and my Pokedex has registered 135 Pokemons.

I got very lucky to find and capturing my first shiny Minccino and decided to keep it in my party until I finish the main story.

Even though the story is finished, there's still more to go. Seeing how Ar Tonelico Qoga comes out this week, I'll be spending more time on that. But I'm sure I'll squeeze in a few hours into Pokemon. The team that I used were just for fun. I'll be going after the more effective Pokemon now to build up a strong team.

My team to face against the Elite Four


1) Cinccino - ShineCarla
Level 49 - 146 HP
Brave nature - Quick tempered


2) Swanna - Brad
Level 50 - 160 HP
Rash nature - Often dozes off


3) Ferrothorn - GreenSenpa
Level 50 - 154 HP
Native nature - Somewhat of a clown.


4) Druddigon - Kaeoss
Level 52 - 155 HP
Docile nature - Strong willed.


5) Mienshao - Mainlless
Level 53 - 152 HP
Jolly nature - Hates to lose.


6) Victini - Peperoguy
Level 58 - 212 HP
Jolly nature - Scatters things often


Bonus material. Watch Mijumaru (or Oshawott) nomming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...