Thursday, November 22, 2012

Elemental Ears & Bellflower & Shop Update

A new scratch and black papel lottery items has been updated on the Korean server. They will be continuing the elemental theme again with an ear accessory. The black papel rare has released a new head design with stats that should be quite obvious to most of you already.

Elemental Ear's effect is similar to the PEP except it'll have a caddy card slot on it. So it's [all stats +1] + [+16 (1/2 of a bar) units on your combo gauge at the start of the round] + [caddy card slot]. An option will be available to change the looks of the ears on Cadie's Cauldron.

Bellflower is a headgear that grants Spin +1/Slot +1 + 3PP successful pangya/2PP missed pangya shot.


New Shop update for Arin and Kooh. Arin receives an outfit set with two color choices. A new hairstyle has been added for both Kooh and Arin that looks quite nice. The best thing about them, is that you can rent them with pangs this time.

And Happy Thanksgiving, gobble gobble.

7 comments:

hi, event arin birthday, i dont know how to do xDDDDD

If only Pangya looked like that in game...its gotten close with Nell's 'rebirth' but its not that nice yet.

I have noticed however, that a while back all the graphics did get a slight bump in quality. I'd LOVE to have the eyes Nell has for all the characters though, ah well... I can wish all I want but the likelihood is probably near 0. Lol

Speaking of updates that need to happen, any news on the alien girl yet?

Looks like I can add that Kooh wig to my list of things I'm getting this December~

So, Rich, do you plan on posting anything about the new season that KR announced yesterday? Pangya: Challenges?

I didn't check anything Pangya related until I saw that today. I'll get right on it.

Oh...alright, thanks in advance— I guess it was a good thing I pointed it out, eh?

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...