Sunday, January 1, 2012

Peperoholic - 2011 Statistics

It's been a full year since I opened Peperoholic and I consider last year to be a great success from my expectations. Most of the success comes from your support by providing source links back to my blog where it helped bring word of mouth around the internet since I haven't done any major advertising.



"Pangya" is still considered the main attraction on Peperoholic and probably the sole purpose of readers coming here. I have no problems with this since I can relate to that myself. If someone were to stop doing something that I enjoyed reading, I would most likely not come back.

I do plan to keep this blog up longer than usual regardless if Pangya decides to shut down or if I quit the game first. Even if that happened, it won't stop me from writing posts that I enjoy doing here. I consider Peperoholic as a casual place to hang out with people of related interests.

Now about my decision to stop doing Weekly Pangya Updates, this change would be better this way. The weekly updates hides most of the important information from Pangya that people may be looking for. If readers wanted to know more about a specific item, they would have to scroll through all the weekly updates, or search on google to find it faster. This change will become more flexible to me rather than having to wait each week to overwhelm all the materials at once. So yes, I will still continue to post anything interesting that is happening on Pangya around the world.

In 2012, I’ll be writing posts more sporadically from now on. I believe that posting higher quality materials to be better than to post every single tidbits each day. It helps manage my time better and it won't feel overwhelming for readers to keep track of too.

So Happy New Years, enjoy your break, and we'll see where 2012 will lead us.

9 comments:

Happy New Years to you too Rich!
And I'd like to thank you for your decision to bring back your blog. It's actually the only blog I read to be honest. Started mainly because of Pangya info but I actually enjoy reading about other games too. Even if I don't own a console I fell in love with the Catherine game after seeing your playthroughs. If I'll get my hands on one that's the first game I'm gonna get for it.

Happy New Year!!
I enjoy reading your blog and your updates on games, even though my main game is Pangya. So it's nice to see new updates on KR/JP servers before they show up on Global. Even if Pangya posts stop, I'd still check here cuz I find most of the posts informative either way. :)

P.S. The graph activity looks like cat ears. ;D

I'm glad you're continuing your blog, I check here all the time, whether it's to look at your KR Guide for a quick check-up on stats, or to see how KR and JP are doing, because I love to know what Global may be getting, as well as just how the other servers are going.

I do read some of your other posts too, but not all since I can't always relate. But it's nice to read reviews, etc. : ]

Hey mate, Happy New Years. I still have that Korean Pangya PSP game that you gave away about 2 years ago. Glad to see that you're keeping the site up to date and running.

Oh wow, I would have not seen that unless it was mentioned, haha.

With the Kooh figurine included? Sadly, I've sold mine to someone. Better hope it's still under care.

Nah you didn't send one with it. The game's still under great care, though. It's liked a prized possession to me.

Just to note, I wasn't the one that sent the limited edition boxes, because I only collected the money. I'm surprised you didn't get it because it was suppose to come with the limited edition set. Unless there was another package that was offered before, then I have no clue then.

I noticed a handful of people added me on Global when I logged on during the millionaire pang event. Most people will probably assume that I'm ignoring them, but I've quit that server years ago. That's why I'm giving away almost everything I have on my account.

Yeah I wish I could play on the JP server; it's time for me to ditch Global. Unfortunately my account on JP got banned for the IP Block, so I can't play on that anymore. It's a shame, because it would help me with my Japanese skills since I'm currently studying the language.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...