Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wiky & Wizy Breakdown

These duo mascots has made their appearance as a recent Gacha rare on other Pangya servers. What separates them compared to other mascots is that they are permanently yours to keep with no expiration date. In this post, I will discuss each mascots effectiveness to see if it's worth spending money on them or not.



Wiky
- Each Pangya shot rewards 10 pangs from Mascot Bonus.
- Each shot may randomly increase impact zone by +2 pixels. (low probability)
- Increases wood, iron, and wedge distances by +2 yards.


Wizy
- Each Pangya shot rewards 10 pangs from Mascot Bonus.
- Each shot may randomly increase impact zone by +2 pixels. (low probability)
- +1 unit on combo gauge added per hole.


Effect differences?
As you can see from both effects, they have the same traits except the last one that separates them apart. In comparison, it's taking two of the hybrid ring's effect and splitting them to these mascots.


In case you are unfamiliar with the +1 unit bonus from Wizy's effect, it adds about 1 pixel on your combo gauge at the start of every new hole.


To approximately see how much units you will earn when you reach your 18th hole, it would look similar to this.

"Each shot may randomly increase impact zone by +2 pixels"
If this effect has you interested, then prepare to be disappointed. I own Wiky on the Korean server, and I can deduct an estimated rate of receiving this effect maybe 1~3 times on a full 18-hole round.


To tell if you got the effect or not, you will see a message in red text to alert you that the impact zone bonus is enabled for one shot. After that, the effect will disappear until you see the message again. At one point, I did receive the message twice in a row.

Both mascots should follow the same rate on how often this effect occurs, but I advise not to get this mascot if you really wanted the impact zone bonus.

Worth owning?
This decision depends on how often you purchase rental mascots. For someone that plays casually and would like to have any kind of mascot with no time limit may find them useful to keep you company.

Both mascots has alternate colors that you can change from purple to red on Cadie's Cauldron.

I only find Wiky to be better than Wizy due to earning a free Power +1 stat. They will be yours forever, and do remember not to go for these mascots solely for the impact zone bonus. That effect seems to be a throw-in bonus to make them a little more useful to you.

6 comments:

I am going to try for the mascots for sure because they are permanent and offer appealing bonuses. If I win Wiky I would use my Hybrid Ring instead of the Crimson Ring.

I don't plan to spend a fortune for this effect but Wiky would be quite nice with a SR Nuri card from set 2. Considering I use the eon ring I'm not sure how I feel about the crimson or hybrid ring otherwise. I suppose I'd use the hybrid for the combo gauge bonus possibly if I had it. Getting a SR Nuri on the other hand could be a hastle too since I keep getting +20 exp cards from pack 2, such a joke.

Side question in case you might actually know, is the difference between Quma (R) from set 1 and Quma (SR) from set 2 as far as the bonus you get per pangya. It feels much bigger since I just got it but it could all be in my head.

Sorry to double comment but also had a question on your KR guide, though sadly it will never matter for the global server.

There's two of the sea urchin mascots you list as having the effect "Receive 20% of your total experience points at the end of the round." Is that actually correct...? That'd be an immensely huge bonus at higher levels would it not?

Quma (SR) is really great. Two Pangya shots = 1 power gauge.

& it's just 20% exp.

Hi Rich. Can you please re-add in your guide past scratchy and papel rares from Korean server? I don't really know where to find em. Thanks :_)

It's still there. Look at the three banners located on the bottom right corner.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...