Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Golden Time Achieved

Pangya KR organized the Golden Time Event on Christmas Eve and Day where they handpick 5 winners per hour from lunch time to midnight. This event runs similar to the fireworks event held on Pangya Global. On the Korean server, I did manage to win big last time on June, so I'm trying my luck again for the second time.

Crimson Ring
Secret Agent Set (Cecilia)
Orbital Synapse Ring
Ancient Dark Feather Wings (Kaz)
Titanboo Card (SCR)
Wiz City Set (Kooh)
Cadie Card (SCR)
2011 Swimsuit Set (Arin)
White Platinum Gloves (Azer)
Project G Set (Lucia)
Power Rune Gloves (Kaz)
2009 Swimsuit Set (Max)
Black Platinum Gloves (Hana)
Pink Nurse Set (Arin)
Air Knight 3 Clubs
Spa Set (Kooh)
Alice Clubs
Libera Kindergarten Set (Nell)
Rainbow Fairy Wings (Azer)
Tartan Set (Nell)
Nymph Wings (Hana)
Snowflake Set (Nuri)
Physical Ear Plug (Max)
Atomic Set (Cecilia)
Secret Agent Set (Lucia)
2011 Swimsuit Set (Nuri)

The table above are the prizes they were giving away. I was asleep during both drawings since it starts from 10:00 PM ~ 10:00 AM for my time, but as long as I'm in a room, it will count as participation.


On Christmas Day, I checked my mailbox and found Max's gift box from the Golden Time event.


It's the 2009 swimsuit set for Max so it's not too bad. I'll make good use of it.


And by good use, I mean selling it for pangs. (already sold it for 6 million so fast)


Max: Bloody hell.

1 comments:

Poor Max, not only does he get denied by Nell but now the minute he gets good clothing, they're sold. (probably to keep certain characters in skimpy clothing *nudge nudge*) I'll probably hold on to my Nuri Snowflake set since I'd probably only get like 500k for the whole thing...and it isn't the worst looking set out there haha.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...