Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pangya KR 8th Anniversary


Last week, Pangya KR launched their 8th anniversary event with a "Special Festival" theme full of hands-on gifts and a variety of game items to win. It's hard to believe how long Pangya has lasted through the years. I won't into every details of their anniversary event, but I can give you a general idea on what they planned for their players.




On the website event page, you can click on the red box on the upper right corner to receive a random prize sent to your mailbox. This can only be done once per day. Every 5th day in a row will win you a fixed prize. After that, you must log-in to the game for the gift to be sent to your mailbox. If not, your gift won't go through on that day. I suppose they want players to at least work for it without getting free prizes so easily.


Here are the log-in prizes that you can obtain. As for the anniversary title, this is the only way to get it through here.




These colored Halloween boxes look familiar? All four colored boxes are positioned from specific courses. The box will drop on every 6th, 9th, and 18th hole so with the motion item you can get a total of 6 boxes per round. These colored boxes can be sold or purchased from players. You must combine x6 Red, x6 Orange, x6 Purple, and x6 Green boxes to receive x1 8th Anniversary Box. The prizes inside are x10 Anniversary Comet balls, Rainbow Glasses, Star Cap, and the 8th anniversary clubset.


Rainbow Glasses is an oval shaped glasses with rainbow frames. The stats give Accuracy +1/Slot +1.


Star Cap doesn't have any stats or a character card slot, but you will receive +1 pixel on your impact zone that's only active through this event. *Thanks Unit-02 for catching the effect*


The biggest prize and hard to get is the 8th Anniversary Clubset. Not that we need more clubsets to begin with. It does have a new Pangya logo though.




Rainbow scarfs is a shirt item available for every characters. The blue color shirt is for males and the pink color for females. To receive the rainbow scarfs, you'll need to play a specific course. For example, to receive Nell's rainbow scarf, you'll need play Blue Water using Nell any characters and you'll receive the gift at the end of the round. It'll have to be an 18-hole round to count. If you use Tiki's Report Scroll, you'll have to wait until the round is completely over before you can receive your scarf.


Stats are Power +1/Slot +2. Obviously!

13 comments:

8 years already and still going strong! I am curious as to what the ID badge is on the bottom of the column in the Website event page is. Nice to see a clubset as a prize and surprised to see you just need to play each character for their scarf shirt.

Global will be getting these scarf shirts tonite (I hope!) and I wonder if we will be able to get the items like this as well. My Arin is totally ready for Wind Hell(lol)(one)

Huh. It's been over 2 years since an event favored playing 9-hole games on Global, so that'll be a change of pace if the box thing is done the same way here.

Poor Arin fans,they have to go through Wind Hell(spelling meant)

I wonder how the Pangya logo will look like on Global, or if it changes. The event seems to be very similar to what Korea does, but I'm ok with it and think of tryin' for the Scarfs. Maybe, when I'm lucky I get the Clubs but sure not.
Thanks for sharing. Bye~

Thanks for that chart - looks like the sweater event applies to global courses as well, I just got Cecilia's from PW.

Thanks for putting the event 3 part. Seems like it also works on Global I got Lucia's on SC.The effort of going through SC was worth it xD

And Pangya global seem to didn't put anything on where we could get the specific scarfs >.> Thank goodness Peperoholic is here! :D

I should correct my post that you don't need to use specific characters to get each rainbow scarfs (or w/e they are calling it on Global servers). Just only complete specific courses with any characters will work fine. That's a relief.

the ID badge = nickname change?

I dont like the fact that 3rd anniversary on Global Server is an almost replica of Kr's 8th. I was expecting for something else.

Also, just as a side-note: the Star Cap apparently widens the pangya impact bar, according to the right-click description of the item. I play on the Global server, thoughI don't know if that's the case for other servers.

Same at Global Pangya's 3th Aniversary

I went back to check this on Korea, and sure enough it does have the increased impact zone effect. Thanks for the heads up, I'll edit my post then.

Who is the artist that drew the 8th anniversary picture? I know of nyanya and Easycrew but I know there's one more artist out there you see. I think they free the art for the Ice Inferno outfits? It looks like the same one who did that banner. At least... I think.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...