Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Azer vs. Hana

We've got two supreme Pangya fighters battling it out with fist instead of golf. Who will emerge the champion between Azer and Hana?

I've always wondered how it would look like to combine both Pangya and Street Fighter together. I wasn't actually planning on making a Pangya YouTube video out of this because I was initially messing around with Sony Vegas to become more familiar with the advanced video editing software. It turns out the result came out better than I thought it would, so I suppose it wouldn't hurt to share this bizarre clip of mine.

My inspiration got started when Hana's jumping animation looks like an uppercut and while Azer has an animation where he falls to the ground. That idea combined made me think of Street Fighter and that's how this video turned out. It's nothing too grand, but it's a good start to work on my other Pangya video that I had in mind for a long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...