Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Catherine Babel & Extra Music

I've noticed there are several songs missing from the official Catherine original soundtrack. There's one song that most people are having difficulty finding on the internet and it's called "Hen to Hen" played on Altar Babel stage. Luckily, I was able to go through the game files and ripped the songs myself so if you are looking for that particular song, then you are in luck. I added a few new songs that isn't on the OST for you to download as well. There's another version of "Hen to Hen" I found that I'm not sure if it was ever played in the game at all.


Hen to Hen (Altar stage)
Both the rapping and calm atmosphere of this song really starts to grow on you the more you listen to it. It's no wonder most people are hunting for this song. This song is composed by Toshiki Konishi, lyrics by Katsura Hashino, and sung by SHU.


Stage (Obelisk stage)
This is my favorite Babel song since listening to it keeps me in high spirit while climbing from all those complex blocks. The song is composed by Shoji Meguro himself. If you listened to most of his current works, you can hear the similarity.


On the Lamb, Between ♂ and ♀
This song is played when you are on the bar the very last day. This music in my opinion reflects on how Vincent has become more determined to give everything he's got to face his final nightmare battle and settle it once and for all.


Hen to Hen Remix
First of all, WTF on the beginning of this song. Listen carefully and it does sound like a remix from the Hen to Hen version. To be honest, it's quite catchy and for some reason I never came across this song before. I wonder if this song was scraped from the game and left the file alone. Let me know if this song was ever played in the game that you've heard of it before.

Download: Megaupload Mediafire
Source: My own rip from the game

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...