Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Going Tumblr


If you've noticed a new icon on the right side I've added recently, you can see that I've created a Tumblr account around a week ago. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but right now I'm posting random things on there to see if I find any true purpose for my created account on Tumblr.

I do like the features compared to Twitter with a variety of multimedia features like posting video clips, songs, and pictures.

There are multiple layouts and designs that can be used on your Tumblr page, but I haven't scratched the surface on those advanced themes just yet. So for now, I'll use a generic theme that someone has designed until I find the time or inspiration to make it look more appealing.
http://peperoholic.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...