Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nell's Crystal Event Winnings

After spending countless amount of hours on Nell's Magical event from Pangya KR, I feel that I'm done with the event for good. The main prize is Pepper's clubset that you cannot get anywhere else except this event. So after opening over 50 crystals, I like to share my result on how my luck turned out.

Pepper's Clubset = 0
Nell's Birthday Hat = 1
Nell's Comet Balls x20 = 4
Nell's Birthday Title = 1
Nell's Mask (Nuri) = 2
Nell's Mask (Hana) = 1
Nell's Mask (Azer) = 1
Nell's Mask (Cecilia) = 5
Nell's Mask (Max) = 2
Nell's Mask (Kooh) = 3
Nell's Mask (Arin) = 5
Nell's Mask (Kaz) = 1
Nell's Mask (Lucia) = 1
Nell's Mask (Nell) = 1
Gold Card Ticket = 1
Silver Card Ticket = 2
Bronze Card Ticket = 6
Spring Fragment of Time = 0
Summer Fragment of Time = 1
Fall Fragment of Time = 3
Winter Fragment of Time = 2
Pang Mastery x20 = 2
Scratch Card x1 = 1
SSC Coupon = 5
= 51 Crystals Opened

Pepper's Clubset
Power 8/13 Control 6/12 Accuracy 6/12 Spin 1/4 Curve 2/4

So I never achieved to win Pepper's clubset after all those crystals I've opened. It may not be the good ending I was looking for, but I am satisfied for winning several SSC Coupons, Fall Fragments, and Bronze Card Tickets.


One unique feature on Pepper's clubset is a new Pangya logo that shows only if Nell wields it. Other characters that uses the clubs will get the default logo when hitting Pangya. The clubs does sink through the ground as you can see from the image above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...