Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Catherine OST

I'll be going over both the original soundtrack and the sound disc/art book with arranged classical musics. The songs theme are filled with classic, adult oriented, and erotic touch. Soundtrack contains songs directly from the game while the sound disc/art book has arrangements of classical musics from famous composers like Beethoven, Chopin, Bach, and many others. You may not even know their names, but once you listen to them you'll definitely recognize it. Composers by Kenichi Tsuchiya, Atsushi Kitajoh, Pablo de Sarasate, and the majority done by Shoji Meguro. Arranged by Kenichi Tsuchiya. The theme song "YO" is performed by L-VOKAL.


Yo
You can always count of Meguro with some awesome hip-hop music along with L-VOKAL giving out the lyrics. Although it's very short, but very sweet.


Dvorak - Symphony No. 9 in E minor From the New World
To be honest I don't think I've heard of Dvorak before in my Music Appreciation class last year. This song is known to be Dvorak's most popular symphony from his creation. I listened to the original in comparison with Meguro and I'm amazed how it sounds very close to the original. Thanks to this song, I think I like to hear more from Mr. Dvorak.


Chopin - Revolutionary Etude
I know Chopin for a fact that he has the skills to play the piano. I think this one is widely known around the world. His Revolutionary Etude has been in other games before that has been arranged like in Dance Dance Revolution. So if you ever listen to classical musics where someone is going crazy on the piano, then it's most likely Chopin.


Bizet- L'Arlesienne Second Suite

Download
Catherine Original Soundtrack
Catherine Sound Disc & Art Book

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...