Friday, February 18, 2011

Neptunia Time



I've been holding out so long on starting any RPGs because of this game. I know I haven't finished The Sly Collection yet, but I haven't lost faith on that game yet. I'm actually desperate to play a new RPG title like Hyperdimension Neptunia. It's like I have to consume one dose of new RPG per month. My copy should be arriving today hopefully so I plan to start on it right away. I do have Catherine as well coming up so I'll squeeze a little bit of that game in.


Don't get RRoD, hahaha!!!

I have played the Japanese version a little bit so I sort of familiar with how the game works. I like how you can name your own combos so I'll need to get creative on the names. I can tell I'm going to enjoy all these funny reference like Gamindustri, Lastation, etc. Who would have thought these gaming consoles were hot goddesses? Also, the ESRB description of this game is quite funny too.

I don't have work today so I may be casting this game real soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...