Thursday, February 17, 2011

Weekly Pangya Update #7

Pangya server update from 2-13-11 to 2-19-11. It's pretty quiet as we are seeing little to no major updates this week. Thailand server will receive the caddy outfits promotions for the second time. Japan server will be receiving outfits for Nuri and Hana that we've seen before. Korea server will receive new voices for Nell, yukata outfits for all characters including Nell, furnace is back again, and I'll share an update about the trading system I talked about earlier.



Caddie cosplay set is making another comeback on this server? Well, for those who like to dress up like the caddies will get another chance toward this set. The promotion will last until the 28th of this month. The miracle voice clubset that was in the shop has been expired now.




For this week, Japan is only bringing one outfit set for both Nuri and Hana (or Ken & Erika). These outfits are nothing new that we haven't seen before. I checked that Thailand server has Hana's dress already, but not Nuri's set. The other servers have them already. But regardless of which server released whatever outfit first has nothing to do with their server being ahead then most people may think.




There are several minor updates in Korea. I say "minor" because I really own most of the contents that they are releasing. Several bugs has been fixed, and Windows Vista & 7 should be a bit stable than before. The top 4 who made it to PWC will be receiving their trophies listed on their profile, and their exclusive titles.


Yukatas will be available in the shop for all Characters for a limited time. As to my surprise, Nell will be included in the shop as well. I'm surprised because Japan has released Nell's yukata set as a cauldron recipe instead. Well, you can't depend too much on other server's methods on how they run things. I like the outfit so I'll be planning to buy that before the sale expires on March 17th.


Miracle voice clubs will be re-released again in the shop. Nell's voice will also be added to both the Miracle and Exceed voice clubs. Due to Nell's emotionless voice, it's really hard to hear when you make the shot. All I can hear is "*whack*ya!" I do appreciate that some of the lines work just like how Japan did by having conversations with Pepper. Things like "I got an eagle Pepper!" or "I'm sorry I failed Pepper...". Now that Nell's voice has finally been added to Korea's server, I've been wondering if Thailand will add Nell's Korean voice next week since the voice clubset was just expired. That server also uses Korean voices.

You may listen to Nell's voice I have provided for you. The listening goes in the order that I have listed.


Intro 1, Intro 2, Pangya, Powershot, D. Powershot, O.B., Lose, Win 1, Win 2, Win 3


Intro, Pangya, Par, Birdie, Eagle, Alba/HiO, Bogey, D. Bogey


This so called fire event was actually the furnace being available and usable until next week. Luckily, I have someone on my buddy list without a password to snatch some of his potatoes. Not that I ever do Deep Inferno grinding anymore, but just in case if I need them.


On the voice sample website, they wanted to show a sneakpeek of yet another Nell's concept drawing that we haven't seen before.

Before I conclude this post, I'm a bit skeptical about the whole trading system thing now. As you may not know, the shops were suspended since December due to Chinese people hacking by making item duplications. IP block has already taken in effect, but the shops were still closed. So I do think it has something to do with just reopening the shop, or maybe implement a new system to secure the shop better. It has been announced that it'll arrive next week, so we'll see some answers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...