Monday, April 4, 2011

Remembering Pangya

I was going through my old photobucket album and I noticed I have so many old Pangya pictures that goes way back to Albatross18. So I thought it'll be nice to share some of these historic pictures to show how Pangya was like or remember how it was. If your one of those people that played the game since Season 1 like I have, then you'll most likely remember most of these pictures. Let's take a look at some of these images to see how Pangya was like.


Albatross18 released Season Two on August 3th, 2006. This was back when OGPlanet was the publisher at the time.


Back in Albatross18 Season 2, you had to gamble with 50 tries per day. This was also when you had to earn your own pangs since there was no player shops at the time.


I had the green style setup for Nu... Scout. His name used to be Scout in Albatross18.


One more Hole-in-One to reach 1,000.


This is back when I used to be in the Crux guild.


Here is how you sign-up to be a beta tester back during Season 3 on A18.


During Season 3 beta on Albatross18, we played around with the chat room system. I wanted to form a Bob circle for the fun of it. Surely enough, I think it succeeded.


Albatross18 first cash lottery system during Season 3: Mr. eCard. (you can also call it mystery card)


This is probably where the whole Hato burger got started.


I must have screenshot this on my alternative account. When Albatross18 first launched Auto-Calipers on their server, the price was ridiculous. What was even more ridiculous was how one of the GMs explained that they took the original price of regular calipers and multiplied that cost on the amount of auto-calipers you received. After the release of auto-calipers, the game ended up closing down afterward, so you get my drift on what they were going for.


This is probably the only thing I give props to how OGPlanet handled this. Once in awhile, they will announce their exchange event where you can trade one of your Gacha (Mr. eCard) set for something else of your choice. There are limitations to this where the exchange must be done from the same set rather than anything you want. So you couldn't trade Hana's SSAF for Arin's elfin ears in that case. Clubsets and rings were also excluded from trading. This picture shows that I already exchanged one of the SSAF set that I didn't plan to use and received Kooh's SSAF. All I had to do was send a message to the GMs, and sit tight until I was gifted the set like you see on the picture.

----

Brings back memories doesn't it? This was back when I hardly played any console games, and I spent most of my free time on Albatross18. Those were the days that I may have wasted so much time and money on this game.

There are a lot more pictures on my album, but this will do for today. I may do this segment again, but that depends on the feedback I receive from you readers. So, do any of you remember some of these images?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...