Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hitler Demands Permanent Card Removers

Card removers is a sensitive subject on Pangya Global. Not only players are aware how freely these items are given to other servers, but it also involves more gambling in the process. I do wish every Pangya server would adapt to the same systems that treats everyone equally. Greed has its limits too.


Before you watch, the subtitles expressed in this video does not represent how I feel. Instead, I'm presenting whatever I think the Global community feels about how their card removers are handled this way. So I like to demonstrate that by using this internet meme video. Besides, this video fits with this scene's atmosphere.

I'm not going to repeat everything about why this feature would benefit both players and the company since most of you have known that for years already. I'm the kind of Pangya player myself that likes to wear other outfits or use other characters. But once you become spoiled with cards that helps you perform better, you don't want that feeling to go away.


Here was my experience. Before card removers were implemented on Pangya KR, when I pulled a secret Cadie card for the first time, do you know what I did with it? I hesitated to use it right away. I wanted to find the "right setup" to equip this card and remain with that outfit setup for possibility forever. Then one day, they brought in card removers that made a dramatic change to that server. This feature actually motivated me to purchase several cookie outfits from the store knowingly that I can move cards back and forth any time I want.


This may sound out of place, but there's a bright side for not having a permanent feature, but it requires both self-control and contentment. Just simply put all of your best cards on your favorite character and setup, and then you're done! That's what I've been doing for my Hana, so on rare occasions when they bring in card remover events, I may switch some outfits for my same character and that's it. But I don't play on that server at all, so that's probably why I'm satisfied with that. But from the company's standpoint, that wouldn't look good towards their future Gacha releases and limited time outfits from the shop. Big uh-oh.

Well that's about it. There will be one more post about this in a couple of days that involves Thailand servers. Card removers is like moving to a better house without the option to transfer your belongings there. If that's the case, I would rather remain where I'm at and keep my stuff.

Overall, I had fun challenging myself to create this clip. I didn't make this video for serious purposes, but to see how the situation looks that becomes humorous that we can relate to.

7 comments:

Hahaha, nice video Rich. As for the idea itself, big +1 from me. While I may not play Global much anymore, I do admit that instead of limiting it to events, card removers should be a permanent item for all servers. Let's face it, if you're hardcore into the game you're eventually gonna find out that this shit is NOT cheap! As a matter of fact, upon sparsely looking at the forums from time to time, I've found that quite a few people that tend to spend hundreds (even a bit under 1500$ in one case, but I think that was on an lolbox) per gacha set. (although to be fair, it's not always one particular person) Let's face it, any type of relief item would be most welcome haha.

/mytwocents

lol i don't have any good cards and most cards I actually use I have duplicates of cuase theyre stuff like "quma combo cage (small)" but seeing how I don't play much I don't really care anymore. i stopped spending money on SGI anyway.

doesn't motivate me either now that my husband can't even launch the game anymore.

Ah man, I laughed so hard at the video (kudos for the 3:34 face).
I'd love to see a permanent card R. feature too. I hate it whenever I get a good card : "shall I really equip in on this one, or..".
This is really annoying :/

For some reason his expressionless face was kind of awkward to me, so I added that emote face in to maybe enlighten the mood of that video or something haha.

I've also been planning to post up my expectations from the Fall 2011 Anime list from your chart. Once I get around to it that is.

This scene from the movie never gets old, does it. And yes I see what u did thar with the lolface XD

-Luneth-

Hahaha. I like this video Rich. That's just what I feel too

It's quite funny if you understand the actual conversation in German.. :D Still, it pretty much hits the point..

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...