Friday, September 30, 2011

In Memory of SeeD


SeeD's Condolence Page
It has been two years today since Pangya's former art director Park Jeong Hoon (SeeD/Seedark) has passed away on October 1st 2009 at 4:00 AM Korea time. It was very unfortunate that the bone marrow transplant for his Leukemia treatment was scheduled the end of the year, but he passed away the beginning of October. Time can be a tragic nature that we cannot control. He had lived a very short life from 1981 - 2009.

Here are just a few illustrations I handpicked of his work with several concept arts that may be very familiar to you. He was also responsible for illustrating the PSP game, Pangya: Fantasy Golf.

{ Concept Art Samples }



{ PSP Illustration Samples }



{ PC Illustration Samples }


His drawings is what brought me into Pangya back in 2005 when it was known as Albatross18. Since then, I have collected thousands of Pangya related pictures stored on my external hard drive. Let us remember the one person that initially brought life and spirit with these colorful characters and designs on Pangya.


박정훈 / Park Jeong Hoon
1981 - 2009

6 comments:

I really, really miss SeeD, he's one of my inspirations when I'm drawing. Pangya is not the same since he passed away, the oufits are just getting more and more... ugly, I loved the simple but yet gorgerous oufits that he made. ._.

So sad... Hope he rests in peace.

Although I do like Easycrew and Nyanya, I must admit that it was SeeD that first got me into Pangya. R.I.P. and many thanks for your work over the years.

It's so sorrow....
But i missing you forever. SeeDark.

RIP SeeD. It was his work on the PSP game that first caught my eye and brought me into the game.

im a big fans of his artworks, even i ask my friend to collect most of my pangya images.. hehe :p
thanks for your work, SeeD.. hope you rests in peace..

anw rich, may i have this picture without watermarks? http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee436/peperoguy/seedpassingpicture.jpg
thanks in advance..

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...