Friday, September 9, 2011

My Usual Breakfast

On mornings before I leave home, I usually fix myself something simple and yet satisfying to eat that will hold my hunger until lunch time. One of my simplest dish is rice and egg. This serves as my main protein source for breakfast.


Adding olive oil first before I add one large egg into the frying pan. I prefer cooking my fried eggs well-done.


While the egg is cooking. I prepare my rice bowl and sprinkle a little of sesame oil, sesame seeds, and soy sauce. This mixture helps moisturize the rice so it won't feel dry while eating it and it provides flavor.


Once the egg is finished cooking, I place it on top of the prepared rice.


Lastly, mix and cut the egg into smaller pieces with your spoon.


Eat up.

4 comments:

lol very curious
I only eat rice with egg in lunch time on weekends XD
I usual eat a fruit or cereal in the breakfast

lol very curious
I only eat rice with egg in lunch time on weekends XD
I usual eat a fruit or cereal in the breakfast

o.o that doesnt look like a lot

lol. That's just like "Fried Egg Rice".

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...